Sunday, March 24, 2013

My job

As a student I have learned a lot. I loved having labs and I miss them a little bit. I miss the fun atmosphere, especially the 6pm to midnight labs, those were the best. As I move on with life I learn a little bit more and I can see how far I have come and I know that there is a lot more ahead of me, but in the here and now I am loving every minute. I worked 9 hours today, that is the most I have worked ever in one shift, I think. If I didn't love my job I would have said that it was going to be too much and that I wouldn't be able to work for that many hours without a break, but I did it today because I love my job.

I love making people happy with cupcakes. I love the look on people's faces when they finally realize why we are called Tipsy Cupcakes and desserts. I love being able to listen to music and when no one else is around I sing and dance. I love that I can be creative and try something new and different with my boss encouraging it. I love that my bosses aren't strict, they are laid back and like to have fun and joke around. I love that my boss thinks cow patterned pants are awesome.

My job right now may not be my forever dream job, but right now it is my ideal job and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Here is a picture of a cupcake I thought of, which is a Tipsy Cupcake version of the classic Tiramisu:


No comments:

Post a Comment